twitstamp.com

Take One

Sunday, May 22, 2011


This post officially begins SHOE PORN WEEK ❤ Is anyone else excited?

Not in any particular order of lust, I present my latest Jeffrey Campbell necessities~

☆ Tribal Tick in White
These are sadly long sold out, but you can bet I will be stalking every auction site & emailing every webshop about getting my hands on these (⌒.−)=★
 
★ Lita in Black Distressed Leather
The staple shoe, imho.
 
☆ El Carmen in Blue White Dot
Contemplated these in the Red White Dot print & of course the badical Stars & Stripes, but then I realised I don't own a pair of blue shoes. These will do.
 
★ Mildred Paint in White
Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this shoe.  That structured heel alone has me dying.
 
☆ Switchblade in Men's Black
Yes, this a men's shoe.  Care factor: 0%.
 
★ Stunning in Ivory Beige
These heels are so 70's & so incredibly sexy. My former disco queen mum would be proud ♡
 
☆ Riddle Paint in Black Multi
 While these aren't as hot as the Mildred, they're a great fusion of the paint + the Tick wedge. Haute.
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment