twitstamp.com

JAPAN GAL BRAND SALE 2

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

(*゚ー゚)vオハヨ♪

I decided to do another sale since I'm cleaning out my closet & these pieces no longer fit with the style I've been gravitating towards at the moment or just don't fit びゃははは (≧ω≦)b
Same rules as before apply~! 

PAYPAL ACCEPTED ONLY. WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE EVERY SATURDAY FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF PAYMENT.


W♥C KUMATAN LONG SWEATSHIRT SIZE F - SOLD


D.I.A. LUCKY BAG TOP WITH ARM WARMERS NO SIZE - $10 USD
Very sexy rock-kei top from the 2010 New Year lucky bag.  I didn't like it personally for me, so am giving it up. Also looks a little worn, at least 2 times. No size, but material is stretchy. Would best fit a US size S/M. 


W♥C UGLY BASEBALL CAP - SOLD


GLAD NEWS LONG GRAPHIC PRINT TOP SIZE F - $35 USD
 Cute graphic print top, perfect for layering with jeans & skirts for the fall months! Brand new with tags unattached but included. Never worn, only tried on. Size is Free & would best a US size S/M. 


GLAD NEWS BOW SKULL PRINT BUBBLE DRESS SIZE F - SOLD


W♥C PEPPER ONESIE SIZE S - $55 USD
The super-popular pepper onesie from the summer 2010 collection! Completely sold out. Only worn once. So many fantastic details on this piece, including gold w♥c zipper pull! Size is S & would best fit a US size XS/S. Bust is stretchy. 


TAOBAO ONE*SPO LIKE DRESS WITH BOW BELT SIZE F - SOLD


Please leave a comment or contact me at honeylovejam@yahoo.com with your location (US or international) & the item(s) you are interested if you would like to purchase any of these items.
Prices DO NOT INCLUDE shipping or PayPal fee. I will give you a shipping estimate based on your  location (US or international.)

☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆



No comments:

Post a Comment