twitstamp.com

With ♥

Saturday, September 11, 2010

こ(^0^)ん(^_^)ば(^▽^)ん(^_^)わ(^○^) 

How is your weekend going? 
Mine is going really well~! ♥ I finally dyed my hair today... Now it's the same colour as Mai Miyagi's which I blogged about in this post ★=(−.⌒) I don't have the blue streaks in it though, but I'm still toying with getting bleached blonde highlights so we'll see what happens, haha!

I also received my first Taobao order & the GLAD NEWS dress the lovely Sami of マカロン★dreaming was so kind to trade me for, as well as visited the MAC counter again sooo... It's been a nice weekend!  p(*^-^*)q がんばっ♪ 

I promise to post some new hair & shopping photos soon, but now I want to share some of the lovely & sweet things I received from a very dear online friend & a super-special new one yesterday~! ミ☆

I feel so lucky to count the amazingly sweet & adorable Jenny of sushi-cat as one of my dearest online friends~ she's so thoughtful & always has positive & encouraging words for everyone, which is so rare these days ♥
Recently she went to Japan on vacation, & I was so thrilled to find this postcard in my mailbox yesterday evening~
 Yep, a 109 postcard~~!! \(○^ω^○)/ 
 Complete with a sweet message ♥
ありがとう, Jenny~!
 
I also received an amazingly sweet love package from the beautiful Eki of Ekimura, who I have just recently gotten to know through her cute blog ♥
可愛い ! !
Sweet note from Eki along with some cute masks, nail stickers & adorable velcro bow for holding back your hair when you're doing make~! ♥
 ... & more goodies!! Shiseido lip balm, choco cookie mirror with comb, makeup remover, yummy candy & lovely straight-type lashes~
 
ありがとう, Eki~! ♥ You were so sweet to send me so many cute & sweet things~ I really appreciate it & am so glad to get to know you more ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 
 
This also reminds me that I need to get to work on my giveaway to thank all of YOU amazing readers! I feel so blessed to have gotten to know so many of you through this blog & the gal community. 
 
Sometimes it's nice to know someone cares, even if they are miles away ♥
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment