twitstamp.com

L'Oréal Paris x Project Runway: Colors Take Flight

Wednesday, October 12, 2011


I used to be such a devout fan of Project Runway until they moved it from the Bravo network to Lifetime ༼ƪɷ∫༽ For some reason I just can't bring myself to watch that network...

Anyway, apparently Project Runway teamed up with L'Oréal to create 4 distinct capsule collections inspired by flying fowls~ Charming Cockatoo, Watchful Owl, Audacious Amazon & Sultry Raven. Each collection contains a lipstick, blush, 2 nails colours & an eyeshadow palette. They all look absolutely gorgeous, but I was drawn to the Watchful Owl collection because of its neutral tones & picked up the Pout & Blush ♥ The blush is the perfect autumn rose colour I've been searching for & the lipstick is an equally delicious deep brick red. I'll probably snap proper photos of these in use over the weekend since I tend to keep my work makeup pretty boringtame (read: foundation & a sweep of mascara & bronzer) during the week.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment