twitstamp.com

MURUA EYELASH

Monday, October 31, 2011


I think I speak for everyone who has admired Momoko's amazing makeup & thought 'why doesn't she release a makeup or lash line already?' when I say that the news of a MURUA lash line as a reality completely made my year ༼இɷஇ༽  There are 5 sets, including 3 upper lashes (1st photo, top row, left to right: Dolly Eye, Noble Eye, Classical Eye) & 2 lower lashes (1st photo, bottom row, left to right: Retro Eye, Glamorous Eye.) 

The ad campaign Momoko shot follows the Dolly Wink model in that she shows several ways to utilise the top & bottom lashes for different looks. She posted some fabulous close-up shots of the specific campaign looks here, but my favourite by far is the Classical Eye x Glamorous Eye~
★'.・.LOVE~(^▽^(^▽^*)~LOVE.・.・:☆  

If I'm ever able to get my hands on any of these, those are the sets I am buying for sure.

P.S. HAPPY HALLOWEEN~~!! ༼ꉺ✪ꉺ༽

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment