twitstamp.com

Beauty 2012

Thursday, January 5, 2012

clockwise from top: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask, Bumble and bumble Tonic Shampoo, Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Leave-In Treatment, Nivea Body Daily Lotion, La Mer The Lip Balm, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Cream, Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

 I don't normally do New Year's resolutions because I'm too commitment-challenged to ever really stick to them. This year though, I decided that if I did anything it would be just to continue taking care of myself inside out. Part of that being investing more money in good skincare/beauty products. After all, your art is only as good as your canvas. Right now the major must-gets are the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask & the Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Leave-In Treatment. I'm almost tempted to invest in the Kerastase Chronologiste treatment too since Mitsu pointed out that Momoko Ogihara uses it monthly to keep her amazing mane... well, amazing.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment