twitstamp.com

Starry Eyed

Friday, October 14, 2011


alternating: me, gorgeous bloomzy

Hard to believe this is my first twin code of 2011... Thank you for offering to do one with me, bloomzy! ♥ I'm so happy we both shared a love for the star print dresses this year via Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011. I also love how we unknowingly executed an almost perfect twin coordinate since our dresses are similar styles & we chose a basic black shoe for footwear. bloomzy's accessories are to die for though & I love the pop of red with her belt! Her look is so expertly crafted & definitely stands out ヽ(•̀ω•́ )/ ♥

So a long while back, I tweeted that I wanted to get something special from ASOS... This star print dress was it. I actually found a bunch of star print items all over the place, but this dress' particular print was the closest to the one on the DRWCYS dress I posted in my fall wish list. Paired it with used oxfords & slouchy socks. Totally bitingchanneling Rinka's look from the DRWCYS campaign with my favourite floppy hat too, haha.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment