twitstamp.com

Audrey Kitching x The Hunger Games

Wednesday, February 15, 2012


Former scene girl turned model/blogger/designer Audrey Kitching recently shot this editorial channeling the character of Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games. I'm inspired by her creativity (& surprised/stoked at the fact that she used the same H&M collar necklace (2nd photo) I have, haha) but I feel like this could have been taken so much farther... The makeup is brilliant though.

& while I'm on the subject of The Hunger Games & fashion... Capitol Couture, a fictional 'magazine' site based on the books' depiction of Capitol fashion is totally worth a look in that it ties real fashion into the world of The Hunger Games. Whoever came up with that concept is seriously my hero.

/enddescentintodorkdom

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment