twitstamp.com

dark saturday

Monday, March 5, 2012

top BAKARE, jeans EXPRESS, shoes Jeffrey Campbell, accessories NASTY GAL + random

My personal aesthetic seems to be shifting back to this kind of look lately... I try to do ladylike & colourful for a while but somehow I feel it's just 'not me.' I always feel most comfortable in black anyway, haha ♫♪꒰。ゝω⚫꒱♪♫ I have also been majorly inspired by oraora-kei which 2 of my favourite bloggers, Mitsu & Rii have posted about. Mitsu actually has an awesome intro to the style here ❤ I really like the 'tougher' image, & of course monochrome & mannish elements. 

I still like to keep my girly accessories though...


The Mr. Kate ear cuff I got for Xmas hasn't left my ear lately & I totally forgot about these dream catcher earrings my best friend gave me years ago. But I kind of wish they were gold...

On a random note, I got stopped on the street by someone who wanted to take a picture of my Zeke heels! In a Walmart parking lot no less, go figure |||᷇᷇˃⁻᷄⁻̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦υ͜⁻⁻̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦᷅˂|᷆᷆|| Such is the power of Jeffrey Campbell.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment