twitstamp.com

recent buys #2

Wednesday, March 14, 2012



 
 jacket random, tshirt EMODA, jeans linosug, shoes JC Lita, accessories random

Last week I received my first Yumetenbo order! ♡ I've only bought from Galstar on Rakuten, but I had been wanting to try out this shop for a while. I got these jeans & a poncho that it's suddenly become too hot to wear lately (seriously, it's 78° here!! ٩(●ö●)۶) I'm really happy with the quality of these though & the fact that they fit! Yumetenbo sizes go up to LL so I thought the M might be too small... I can't imagine who can fit in the size SS! ٩(´Д` ;)۶:.*೨ Wore these with my usual Litas & the EMODA shirt from last year. I wish the other colours hadn't been sold out though because I would have definitely bought them in every colour. Reallyobviously into distressed/crash denim lately.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment