twitstamp.com

mukuCHU x GEO SUPER NUDY GREY LENSES

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Last week I received my second pair of sponsored lenses from mukuCHU. This time they chose the GEO Super Nudy Series in Grey.
The lenses arrived in perfect condition again, no broken bottles or seals ♡
 Brand: GEO Medical
Diameter: 14.50mm to 15.00mm (these are 14.8mm)
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: up to 1 year disposal

Being that these are GEO lenses, & I usually find GEO brand to be a little uncomfortable, I have to say that these rank in the more uncomfortable group of their lenses (´A`。) I was able to wear these for about 5 hours before taking them off, which I suppose is not too bad haha~

The thing that I really liked about these lenses though is the amazing grey colour! It's noticeable both with & without flash, & of course the enlargement on these is VERY noticeable~ I felt very anime-eyed in these ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!
1) without flash, 2) with flash
 ♡♡♡

Overall, I would rate these lenses a 7 out of 10. I actually think they would be perfect for cosplay, since they really give off a super-dramatic effect with the enlargement & striking colour. I might wear these out for a fun night though, haha~

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment