twitstamp.com

Pour La Beauté

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Naturelles, tools of the trade

Lately I've tried to simplify my makeup routine & perfect the art of wearing makeup that doesn't look like you're wearing any, haha. & because every decent blogger does a 'what makeup I use' post, here's mine.

Counterclockwise from left~

Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara in Very Black:  Classic, cheap & does exactly what it says~ builds volume & the huge brush fights against annoying clumping.
Maybelline FIT me! Pressed Powder in #220:  I originally bought this to blend with the liquid FIT me! concealer since I have super-oily skin, but this works alone as a fabulous light cover-up that leaves my skin looking literally airbrushed
Boots No7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion: The perfect accent to cheeks & eyes, just a little bit of this on my cheekbones & the inner corners of my eyes adds an instant natural glow.
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black: Love this eyeliner more than any other gel or liquid I've tried~ basically foolproof to put on & takes virtually seconds with the little brush it comes with.
Too Faced Leopard Love Complexion Perfection Kit: When I'm really in no mood to put makeup on, this is my go-to for a quick face fix. Bronzer, blush & highlighter in one, it does the trick.
Stila Color Wheel Eyeshadow Palette: Still my favourite Christmas present. I also use the black shadow to line my lower waterline since it stays on forever.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment