twitstamp.com

Sparkle & Fade

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

 
I was so inspired by NASTY GAL's recent campaign featuring this dress & these shoes, I had to recreate it for myself ❤ New high-waisted shorts, WGACA tee from 2 seasons ago (remember when these were all over the Tokyo Girls Collection A/W Kitson runway?) & my new favourite pair of drag queen lashes to finish it off. 
 
I won't go on & on about how much I ASDFGHJKL@#$%&FUCKINGADORE these pink bubblegum Glitas even though I'm still trying to figure out how to coordinate these for random Wal-Mart runs, haha, but I WILL say that I cannot believe this dress hasn't sold out yet! It really is deserving of the name 'dream dress'  ❤ It's so versatile~ you can wear it as a flowy sheer cardigan, layer it over a slip dress to wear it as a regular dress, or throw it over your bikini as a hot cover-up. It originally sold out in the rainbow watercolour pattern, but this one is so much hotter imho. More 'rocker chick' than 'hippie chick' ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ Plus, the pattern reminds me of this GYDA blouse that is unfortunately long gone... 
 
The UNIF Dream Dress is still available in all sizes though, so I definitely recommend you pick it up soon!
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment