twitstamp.com

Blush

Monday, February 7, 2011

If any of you follow my twitter, you'll know that I've been buying shoes like crazy lately in preparation for spring ♡ This pair of nude pumps are exactly what I've been looking for for the longest time~ they're the perfect neutral shade that goes with everything, though I cheated this weekend by wearing these easily coordinated blush tones, haha ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!Only 35$ on sale too~

& because this post wouldn't be complete without more lashes + hair/makeup stuff, here are some bonus shots~
Dear Laura Seductive Beauty accent lashes + Cute bottom lashes, sleek bob + tired look, curly bob + bored camera shot

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last post regarding my hair~ I really appreciate all the kind words & helpful tips! ♡ A super-special thank you to Cindy & Eden especially for reminding me that short hair can still be cute & fun~

ほんとうにかんしゃします。\(○^ω^○)/ 
 
see you~


No comments:

Post a Comment