twitstamp.com

House of Holland

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Code: Open-sleeve dress from EGOIST, tights from House of Holland, scarf from Steve Madden, shoes from Jeffrey Campbell (in second photo), random accessories

Sorry to those of you who follow my twitter & already saw a couple of these photos, but I am so beyond pleased with these tights & had to give a personal thank you to Alanna for sending them to me all the way from the UK for me! ♥

House of Holland is a British fashion house that also happens to have a great line of legwear. Urban Outfitters actually sells a few of their tights, including these badass 'Super Suspender' ones in red too! 

I was also happy to see this photo on one of my style icons 道端アンジェリカ/Angelica Michibata's blog recently~
O(≧▽≦)O ワーイ♪
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment