twitstamp.com

Out Of This World

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Saturn Cut-Out Wedges + Lana Lace Thigh-Highs, close-up, please to be ignoring the mess under my bed ( T ▽ T )ノ_彡☆バンバン!

So unbelievably pleased with the decision to go with the Saturns ♥ Even if they are black & I already own way too many pairs of black shoes to count on both my fingers & toes, haha. 

Funny story about getting these shoes too~ I was originally going to buy them one size bigger from Solestruck since they were sold out in my true size everywhere else, but then I decided to check another website ONE LAST TIME & voilá, there was one last pair IN MY SIZE no less! Score of the century

 & because I love to share good things, my dear fellow blogger Emily is having an A~MA~ZING GIVEAWAY on her blog to celebrate her one year anniversary~ GO & CHECK IT OUT

see you~


No comments:

Post a Comment