twitstamp.com

weak+end

Sunday, February 13, 2011

H&M (hair & makeup) & outfit shots taken between yesterday & today. & yes, it is actually warm enough today for me to wear a sleeveless top!  ☆(゚ω゚☆)(☆゚ω゚)☆ガンバ♪ Spring is right around the corner & I really can't wait~

Makeup was inspired by Momoko's MURUA make with lots of bold lashes & gold tones.  Yesterday's lash combination featured Dolly Wink No. 2 on top & Dear Laura Cute on bottom; today's is simpler featuring just Dear Laura Ethnic Beauty on top.

A special thanks to Hortaru of Something Borrowed Something New for giving me the inspiration for today's messy hair arrange~ this is the tutorial I used after browsing lots of cute hairstyles on the AmebaGG Real Hair Arrangement Catalog ♡ Such a great place for ideas for all hair lengths & types!

& now I'm going to curl up with a cup of tea & enjoy the rest of my relaxation day~ hope you're all doing the same! ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 

see you~


No comments:

Post a Comment