twitstamp.com

Blog ♥

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


So the incredibly awesome Rii of Utsukushii Gal nominated me for this award ♥ I don't really know what to say except ありがとう ! because I really don't think I deserve it! If you don't already know Rii & her blog, you definitely should~ she's one of the best foreign gals on the net & has an amazing style & personality.

Since the first rule of accepting this award is to 1) say something about the person who gives it to you & I've already done that, I'll move on to 2) write something about yourself & your aim with your blog.

I don't really have an aim with this blog, haha ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!I honestly just write it because it's something I enjoy. I like to write, I like taking photos & I like fashion~ that's basically it! Although I WILL say I am extremely grateful to have met so many amazing people through this blog. That in itself is reason enough to have it! ♥

& as for 3) give the award to 9 bloggers you like (& don't forget to tell them)~

Nicola
Bianca
Sami
Cindy
Asami
Jenny

Thank you all for being such awesome friends~!
★'.・.LOVE~(^▽^(^▽^*)~LOVE.・.・:☆ 
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment