twitstamp.com

Style Idol YOON & Lifestyle Inspiration

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I recently discovered the multi-talented & ultra-gorgeous YOON on tumblr ❤ Not only is she married to VERBAL (who I used to have the biggest crush on after he did that Song Nation track with Namie Amuro back in the day, haha), but she runs an accessories line/style studio called AMBUSH and does public relations for the labels Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream, which are the brainchildren of Pharrell & Nigo, the founder of BAPE. So not only is she fierce, but she's successful & driven as well. I'm definitely taking lessons from this woman in being creative & going after what I want. Her blog is the perfect place to get all kinds of inspiration ❤

As for her style, YOON represents exactly what I want to look like lately~ a perfect mix of high & low with an unexpected & unique use of accessories. Don't get me wrong, I feel myself drawn equally to simple, more polished looks, but YOON's street-edged cool fills my need for interesting shapes & black everywhere. Plus, I can't seem to dress 'conservative' for too long so... (T▽T)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!

& because I just love the 2 of them~
(ノ´Д`)ノ★LOVE★(ノ´Д`)ノ
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment