twitstamp.com

mukuCHU x EOS FLOWER SERIES BLUE LENSES

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I received my third pair of sponsored lenses last Friday from mukuCHU. These are from the EOS Flower Series in Blue.
Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.00mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: up to 1 year usage

I have seen these lenses reviewed by a couple of other bloggers & thought they were just interesting, but they really are quite pretty in person! I didn't think I would like them as much as I do. I was also happy that I was sent the blue colour, since I prefer more dramatic coloured lenses. The flower design is distinct, yet still subtle~ you can't really see it with the lenses on imho.
 1) without flash, 2) with flash
 The colour is definitely more noticeable with flash, as is the design. I would rate these a 9 out of 10, for the comfort/wearability of the EOS brand & the subtle visual effect. The flower design helps to give a bit of enlargement too, so I would recommend these lenses if you are looking for something a little more interesting than the usual coloured circle lens ♡

mukuCHU is also having their Mid-Year Sale~
Go check it out!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment