twitstamp.com

Used Mix

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thrifted from the Goodwill

One of my friends is absolutely amazing at thrift shopping. She can literally go into a disorganised Salvation Army or Goodwill & come out with a ton of great stuff. Unlike me, who usually runs out of patience when I don't see anything right off the bat that grabs me (●´艸`)ヾ The fact that she can find so many amazing things has made me try to be a better thrift shopper though, & I think I am slowly getting there.

Found these goodies at a recent trip to the Goodwill ♥ We have 2 here in my town & I decided to try both. All 3 of these items are in complete mint condition & are pieces I've been wanting to add to my wardrobe. The first is a great oversized silk top in a fabulous emerald green that I estimate is probably late 80's/early 90's. I'll probably cut the horrible shoulder pads out of it, haha ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!Planning to pair this with some shorts & my w♥c belt to give it some shape. The second is a total crazy find from the Jean Paul Gaultier for Target line that never made it to our Target yet here this top is~ it's a size M but I liked the drapey fit. Probably will pair this with denim cutoffs & a bandeau underneath. The last piece is a pair of vintage silk tap shorts. This is probably my favourite find since tap shorts in all kinds of fabrics & textures are trending & I had yet to find the right ones for me. These will look amazing with an oversized top & more than likely my Foxy heels, haha (⌒.−)=★

& of course, the best part of thrifting is...
GRAND TOTAL: 7$

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment