twitstamp.com

Read Between the Lines

Saturday, November 5, 2011


The gorgeous Emy of Hello, Emy posted about the Herstyler iron not too long ago & since I have been trying to perfect beachy waves since forever, I thought I would use my Amazon birthday gift card to buy one myself. They didn't have the pretty pink 'tattoo' version she uses in stock, so I grabbed the plano black one. 

It comes with that super-sexy glove, which I thought was funny at first... until I ended up burning my wrist ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ Seriously. This iron is NO JOKE. Not only does it heat up literally in seconds, but it gets HOT. What it doesn't come with are instructions so I looked up a couple of Youtube tutorials for basics, but it's actually pretty self-explanatory~ just wrap your hair around the wand, wait about 5 seconds & let go. Oh, & try not burn yourself by wearing that awesome glove (΄◞ิ۝◟ิ‵)

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment