twitstamp.com

Mail Me

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

alternating: me, lovely Caroline ♥
PG Beauty satchel, Hong Kong MURUA lookalike capelet, Forever 21 shorts, Nine West boots + Galstar earrings

Ever since we ended up getting matching messenger bags earlier this fall, the gorgeous & beyond sweet Caroline of C. Life in Japan & I have been meaning to do a twin code with them. & since we also happened to have similar short/skirt bottoms too, we added that to the mix!

Caroline looks so cute & appropriate for the chilly weather with her patterned tights & sweater. I actually ended up putting on some sheer tights with my outfit too but since it was nice & warm in the house I went sans ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ This code actually came out surprisingly similar like the one I did with bloomzy last month, but I like how we managed to utilise different textures & accessories so the looks still stand out on their own. I could totally imagine us strolling down the street together in these, though honestly I would be a bit intimidated to walk beside Caroline because she has such a perfect figure & is actually a model, haha! I'm so honoured I could do this with her & hopefully we can find something else to twin in the future

see you~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot on wuth this write-up, I truly believe this web site needs a gfeat deeal more attention. I'll probably be
returning to read more, thanks for the information!

Post a Comment