twitstamp.com

Back In Time

Thursday, March 17, 2011

photos from this weekend, taken with iTouch

Trying to get back in the swing of blogging... I have to admit that even when trying to think happy & positive thoughts, it's hard to go on with life as usual. But I feel good that I've donated to the American Red Cross, & am hoping the money everyone has given for aid arrives quickly. Everyone, please give if you can~ every little bit helps ❤

On another note though~ last weekend was lovely enough to wear skirts/dresses without tights underneath & I definitely took advantage!  I'm glad I decided to keep my w♥c maxi dress from last year since I've discovered tons of ways to dress it up. 

Second outfit was totally inspired by this one Momoko wore not too long ago, just reversing the colours~
★'.・.LOVE~(^▽^(^▽^*)~LOVE.・.・:☆

 I'm so happy spring is finally starting to show itself. It's supposed to be 76ºF here tomorrow~!

 see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment