twitstamp.com

Style Idol Elin Kling

Thursday, March 31, 2011


It's funny that I've discovered so many great Western fashion bloggers due to the recent boom in J-fashion mags. I actually discovered Elin through Rumi's blog, & I instantly felt a connection to her sense of style. She manages to mix both casual & glamour so effortlessly~ I also love how she hasn't given up her pointy heels in favour of the round-toe styles that are so popular now, haha ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 

One of my favourite things about Elin too is how she is a genius at accentuating details in her outfits~ whether it's the simple draping of a solid skirt or unexpected zippers & pockets on an otherwise plain pair of trousers, she creates her look around these little surprises, never over or under-doing it.  I've started to look for these kinds of things whenever I go shopping now instead of just picking out pieces based on the obvious or thinking about how I can accessorise to liven something up. It's all about the details of the garments with Elin & I love it

Evidence of Elin's influence in my own style lately soon to come.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment