twitstamp.com

SHOPPINGHOLICS x GEO ANGEL BROWN LENSES

Monday, March 7, 2011

A few weeks ago I received my very first pair of sponsored lenses from Singapore-based lens shop Shoppingholics ♡ The lenses they chose to gift me with were the GEO Angel series in Brown, which are my second pair of GEO lenses.
I was extremely pleased with how well the lenses were packaged & I loved the little thank you note they included as well \(○^ω^○)/ Presentation is everything for me & they really won me over with theirs!
 Brand: GEO Medical
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal

I was really glad to receive this particular pair of lenses since I can never get tired of brown lenses. I feel like they look the best & most natural on me, & these were no exception. Being that I had already tried GEO lenses & didn't find them to be that comfortable, I was a little worried how these would turn out, but I was able to wear them for 8+ hours with only minimal drying by the end of the day. A big improvement over my first pair of GEO lenses!
 1) without flash, 2) with flash

The thick black outer ring really adds a dolly effect to these lenses, which I love ♡ You can also see the brown colour is more dramatic with flash, but a lot more natural in regular lighting. The enlarging effect is also pretty natural too~ no alien eyes here, haha!
♪(〃⌒▽⌒)八(〃⌒▽⌒〃)八(⌒▽⌒〃)♪仲良し!
 
Overall, I am super-pleased with these lenses & with my sponsorship with Shoppingholics! I would definitely recommend them for your lens needs, as they stock several brands of circle lenses & cosmetic products such as Melliesh, Dolly Wink, Diamond Lash & Skin79.
They also have a bunch of great promotions going on, including this one~
Please go & support this wonderful little webshop~!
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment