twitstamp.com

Rewrite

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New blonde, favourite vacation outfits

I never imagined I would start this newest blog post by saying I got let go from my job yesterday. Before anyone says they're sorry though, I just want to say that it was a bittersweet parting, not negative in the least, & kind of a mutual feeling in a way. I just wasn't happy where I was, & now that I'm fortunate enough to have another chance at finding what it is I really want to do, I'm going to take it.

Reflecting back on the way I've been, I realised I needed to change~ money shouldn't be the only thing that makes you happy. Clearly, it wasn't working that way for me. I figure as long as I have enough to pay my bills & treat myself at least once a month, that is enough for me. I don't need to take a job I will ultimately end up being unhappy at just for the paycheck.

In a way, I feel like it was almost destiny that I went to see Sucker Punch over my vacation with its theme of creating your own reality~


'You have all the weapons you need... Now fight.'

On that note, change has been a big part of my journey lately ❤ I decided to rename the blog to cherri☆pop☆fiction because I wanted something fun that reflected me~ the 'fiction' part was inspired by Namie Amuro's BEST FICTION, haha ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!

I've also been on a quest for blonde hair! ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ I bought a home bleaching kit that I was going to try last Thursday, but I kept having nightmares of getting bright orange hair or damaging my hair beyond repair, so I ended up just getting a lighter natural blonde shade to colour over my first attempt. I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out, though I want it a little 'sunnier', if that makes any sense!

Well I have a ton of things I want to accomplish today, so... Expect lots more frequent updates & progress as I move forward ❤ I'm excited about it!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment