twitstamp.com

Highkara Make & Stuff

Saturday, August 21, 2010

(^コ^)(^ン^)(^ニ^)(^チ^)(^ワ^)
 
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! ♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆
 
Last night I went to the annual county fair (yes, I am well aware how country/lame that sounds! (●´艸`)ヾ) & ATE SO MUCH JUNK FOOD!!
I'm only just now starting to feel better but it was well-worth it, haha! After all, how many times a year does a girl get to eat fresh-spun cotton candy? ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 
 
Anyway, today I thought I would try a new make trend that I'm calling highkara aka high color which is totally a rip on the nickname of one of my favourite old JPOP bands HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, haha \(○^ω^○)/
 
The September issue of Ranzuki had a great little tutorial on it that I used to create my look, but since there aren't any scans available, here are some blog pics from the lovely Manami Suzuki rocking the trend~
 & here is my attempt~
 Used: Hard Candy base shadow, Sally Girl Eyeshadows in Aqua & Purple Passion, Tokiodoki for Sephora Donutella Eyeliner, & Ardell #105 lashes
 
I used mascara on my bottom lashes to liven them up since I don't currently own any bottom lashes & I hate how it came out a bit clumpy  (´Д`。)
 
Otherwise I'm really pleased with the result of this~!
Definitely going to try it again when I have a bigger selection of bright colour eyeshadows & bottom lashes for sure, haha!
 
& now for some bonus snaps of today's code~
♪ ヘ(^o^ヘ)(ノ^o^)ノ ♪
 
ありがとう to the always gorgeous Sara Mari for selling me this amazing ANAP top! 
I received it inside this lovely package yesterday & it totes made my day, haha~!
& yes, she also snagged me the FA~BU~LOUS tutuHA onepiece everyone has been rocking lately!!
ガンバ☆(-∀・*)(*・∀-)☆ガンバ 
 
Definitely look forward our twin code soon~!  ★=(−.⌒)
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment