twitstamp.com

Á La MODE

Thursday, August 12, 2010

~~~ヾ ^∇^おはよー♪

I'm doing this update early since I don't think I'll get a chance to post it when I get home this evening, & besides that it's been a long time coming!! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

If you've been following my twitter, you might have already seen some posts about my twinnu coordinate with the gorgeous & fabulous bloomzy ♥ 
But since we were both on long holidays up til now, this post got a bit delayed...

... but here it is now, featuring MODE STYLE! ♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆
 bloomzy TOTALLY channeling MURUA's Momoko Ogihara with her bandage skirt + lace top & scarf belt combination~ I love this ultra-sexy look on her so much!
 Since the bandage skirt was our twinned item of choice, I decided to go for a more rock-kei influenced code with studs + a leopard print top & my favourite new mode necklace.

I also noticed that EMODA is doing a lot of leopard for the coming fall season, as seen in their shop news flyer Sara Mari was so kind to snap here! \(○^ω^○)/ 
Moving on to the code breakdown though~
bloomzy's~
Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Headband, Shoes & Scarf: H&M
Great way to show that you can create a full-on code WITHOUT going to a bunch of different stores & spending a ton of money! 
bloomzy explained to me that she 'wanted to create a mode look that was accessible,' & by choosing simple items from a store chain that is found in a lot of different countries was an awesome way to do just that ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 
 Mine~
Top: GalStar
Necklace: Target
Skirt: Candie's
Shoes: Used
My mode look is pretty much on a budget too, haha (⌒▽⌒)ノ_彡☆バンバン!
If you're new to this blog & didn't read my post on GalStar, it's a really reasonable shop on Rakuten that sells current season/style gal fashions & ships internationally. The other items I bought from Target & Kohl's, which is a fairly priced department store here in the US (I'm not sure if they have any overseas, haha  ☆⌒(>。≪)) so I didn't spend a lot putting this look together either.
Like any fashion, it's all about being creative!
& since I couldn't end this without a look at bloomzy's fabulous mode bun (which she shows you how to do here!) & make, here it is~
★'.・.LOVE~(^▽^(^▽^*)~LOVE.・.・:☆ 
 & my hair & make to be even, haha!
Again,  ありがとう! ! to bloomzy for being my twinnu for a day~! 
I really couldn't think of anyone better to share the mode look with~ you carry it off beautifully ♥

& yes, if anyone else is interested in doing a twin code with me, please let me know~!
\(○^ω^○)/
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment