twitstamp.com

Inception

Monday, August 23, 2010

( ̄0 ̄)こ( ̄ー ̄)ん( ̄〇 ̄)ば( ̄ー ̄)ん( ̄〇 ̄)わ

It's Monday again, buu~

But I had such a nice weekend ミ★
 Yesterday I got to see Inception finally after hearing so many good things about it, & it was just awesome! 
I love movies that make you think like that~ we all had different opinions of what was really happening & how it ended... So good!!

& of course it didn't hurt that it had one of the cutest guys in the entire world in it, haha~
(^o-)ミ☆パチッ! 
 
& just because, bonus shots of yesterday's code~
\(○^ω^○)/ 
 
I bought this leopard skirt earlier this year because it reminded me of the one by w♥c but now I think I wanna get the real thing, haha (●´艸`)ヾ

I'm ready for the weekend again~~

☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment