twitstamp.com

Photos & Post-Vaca Update

Thursday, August 5, 2010

( ̄0 ̄)こ( ̄ー ̄)ん( ̄〇 ̄)ば( ̄ー ̄)ん( ̄〇 ̄)わ 
 
How is everyone??
 
I've been meaning to do an update for the last 3 days now, but my return has been CRAZY so far  ☆⌒(>。≪) I wish I could leave work for a few days without coming back to complete chaos but what can you do, right?

OK ANYWAY~~!!

I didn't get to take any code snaps because it was such a whirlwind trip & I was kind of lazy on the last couple of days & didn't put anything special together haha, but I did take a bunch of random photos of all the places my bff & I went. The weather was really great too, though it got SO COLD at night ~(>_<。)\
 
Onto the photos though~!
 This was the only photo I took inside the Kinokuniya bookstore, haha ☆⌒(>。≪) 
We ended up eating at the café here, which is where I got my cold soba noodle salad!
すばらしい!
We went to this this super-cute tea shop later~ I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting NYC! It's Alice in Wonderland themed & has awesome tea & scones
 Our cute teapots with kitty drip catchers! ♥ They sell them also, so I bought one to use with my teapot too.
Snapped this one outside of Penn Station while we were waiting for our train to take us back upstate~ the city looks so gorgeous at twilight.
A random photo of some yummy cappuccinos we got at an Italian restaurant back upstate... Not on the same day though, haha!  ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!
(。-_-。(。-_-。(。-_-。(。-_-。)。-_-。)。-_-。)。-_-。)ポッ♪ 
 
I wasn't going to post any face shots of myself because I think I look like super blah (I forgot my eyelash glue too so no lashes!(つд;*)ニャン…) but then I thought... SO WHAT??
 
I think it makes a person more real when they post not-so-flattering photos every now & then (we can't look pretty ALL the time!) & anyway, I was wearing my w♥c tiger tube top so yay! 
(´゚_●゚`」)」☆o(>●_<`。)○" バカバカバカ!! 
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment