twitstamp.com

Parting Shots

Saturday, November 27, 2010

(Thanksgiving Day: Dress from LIP SERVICE, tights from Target, used boots & necklace; Black Friday: Loose fitting cardigan from F21, Dolman-Sleeve Ruffle Top from MYHEART, used skinnies + fur boots + turban, Baby-G timepiece, eBay'd raccoon tail, Alice in Chains bag; Today: Cropped striped wool sweater from Take Out, Ankle Zipper Trousers from F21, used pumps + random jewelry)

So it's almost the end of the long holiday weekend, buu (´A`。)
I braved the non-existent Black Friday crowds at the mall yesterday just to walk off all the crazyamazingdelicious food I ate on Thursday & came to the realisation (again) that online shopping is god, hahaa ☆ミヾ(#`Д´)σ[ノ ヽ``┼┐!]

On a fashion note, I've decided to say f*ck it & roll with the Ena Matsumoto comparisons lately ♡ I love how this last season LIP SERVICE dress looks like it was a sample piece for Ena's EMODA line. I finally wore it, Mitsu!  ( ~ё ̄) -☆

Don't ask me what I'm doing in this mannish style get-up today though...

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment