twitstamp.com

Style Idol 梨花 & Inspiration + Update

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I could probably post a million more snaps of Rinka & her fabulous Euro-chic style & talk about the reasons I love her ad nauseum, but these recent ones are serving as my 'mood board' lately~ the first photo alone makes me question why I don't have a pair of red rain boots in my life.

Speaking of my life... Things have been quiet (but good!) lately. Spent last night at a ballet recital for my good friend's daughter & had so much fun afterwards being dragged around to meet everyone by a toddler in a tutu ♥  They're so cute when they're not yours, haha~

In other news, I'm looking forward to a short week at work for Thanksgiving & hopefully getting a Forever 21 package in the post tomorrow. Might be going later to take advantage of the last day of Starbucks' Share a Red Cup event too~ a Caramel Brulée latte sounds amazing right about now.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment