twitstamp.com

Some Things Recently

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

☆ Some recent gets~ I need more accessories in my life & this leopard fur bag with chain strap made me die of happiness inside ♥ I'm also booming gold jewelry lately... Don't ask me why after all these years of being a silver only girl, haha~

Card love from Emily, Sara Mari & Jenny. Thank you bbs, these all made my day! 
(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)
I actually got somemost of these a while ago & meant to post them up, but you know how lazy I am ☆ミヾ(#`Д´)σ[ノ ヽ``┼┐!]
 
☆ My only Black Friday purchase.  I've been wanting one of these crazy convertible tops ever since I missed out on the FP ones from last year & I couldn't resist this one on super-clearance. It's really just a cardi but I can't wait to try it out as a wrap top ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆
 
US fashion magazines. I think I was just bored in the checkout line & picked these up, though I WILL admit to always adoring NYLON's innovative styling & being in love with creative director Joe Zee from ELLE ♡
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment