twitstamp.com

Tucker for Target

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Promo image & lookbook images courtesy of nitrolicious  

The Tucker for Target collection actually hit stores back in September, but I was lucky enough to pick up a few pieces on clearance recently. I think what I spent on these 2 blouses & tunic dress was 40$ total~ that's like the price of just 1 piece at retail value, haha ♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆

Anyway, I'm really glad I was able to snag part of this amazing collection since I love the muted colour palette & use of prints ♥ The pieces themselves are pretty well-made too.

I wish I had gotten a chance to get my hands on that grey jumpsuit in the first lookbook shot~ it looks like the perfect mix of comfy casual for those lazy autumn days. Throw a scarf & boots on with it & go. Damn waiting until the last minute to shop this collection(−_−)ノシ・・・ハァ・・・ 

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment