twitstamp.com

Tori ♥'s Jeffrey Campbell

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am officially the proud owner of 2 pairs of amazing Jeffrey Campbell shoes~ the perfectly vintage-y Foxy (right) & the utterly fantastical Lita (left)

I got the Foxy heels for my birthday & it was love at first try-on. I can totally understand why Asami from Pink Kitten only buys Jeffrey Campbell shoes~ I seriously have never owned a pair of shoes that felt so comfortable & yet still made me top out at at least 170 cm (5'7"), haha (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)
She has definitely inspired me to take on the challenge of only buying JC shoes too.

The Lita boots were a total splurge from last week's paycheck & just make me so incredibly happy every time I put them on ♥

& yes, I am aware that that last sentence made me sound like a total weirdo... Probably even more than referring to myself in the third person in the subject line just did, haha  ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment