twitstamp.com

Weekend H&M

Monday, November 22, 2010

(Saturday: Lace dress from F21, tall socks from Target, Baby-G watch, Foxy heels; Sunday: Dress from Tucker for Target, skinny belt from Target, Baby-G watch, used bangles + fedora, OTK boots from Nine West)

Just in case you were wondering, H&M stands for hair & makeup, not the store haha ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!

I used my Too Faced Naked Eye palette for the first time on Saturday & did my best to copy the 'Classic' tutorial from the little card it came with. I'm pretty happy with the results since it came out really ethereal & subtle, which was a perfect complement for that F21 dress ♡ I also re-dyed my hair last week using L'Oreal Superior Preference in Light Ash Brown since the Feria colour I used last time washed out so fast (´A`。)

Saturday's make was really nude to contrast with the black dress, though I played around with my Stila smudge pot (in Black Cat) to add some drama to the eyes. I'm also officially in love with my Revlon Colourburst lipstick in Soft Nude~ I haven't tried MAC's Myth lipcolour, but from the swatches I've seen, this one is crazily similar to it. This has seriously become my go-to lipstick when I want a natural, yet still glam look~ totally recommended.

I just realised I enjoy talking about makeup way too much.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment