twitstamp.com

American Dream Vol. 2

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One Teaspoon Bonitas Shorts, Gal Star crash knit, OPI nail polish in I Want to Be A-Lone Star

I've been wanting to blog about these shorts since I got them last month, but as usual 10 million other things took over & so they've been hanging in my closet until now... So can I just go ahead & call these the most perfect tiny shorts ever? ♥ 

The super-Sydney cut legs make them JUST on the brink of scandalous, but the back is long enough to cover your ass so you can walk around comfortable ( T ▽ T )ノ_彡☆バンバン!I think these will be a part of my permanent summer uniform this year.

& on a totally unrelated note~ I wanted to say a huge ありがとう to Mitsu of Universal Doll for featuring me in her post about Gals Brands ♥ Jeffrey Campbell~! She did a great job finding all the copycats & also gives tips on where to buy.

Like I always say, every girl needs at least 1 pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes in her life (⌒.−)=★

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment