twitstamp.com

Draw Your Battle Lines

Monday, May 16, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Foxy in Black Leather, Jessica Simpson Dany in Cracked Pewter, rocking my faux 70's vixen vibe w/MERCURY LUX dress

This is going to come as a shock to a lot of people, I know... 
The Foxy was the first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes I bought, & I'm SO happy I did because I adore the brand now but... I actually only bought them because I couldn't get my hands on the Dany ププ( ̄m ̄( ̄m ̄|壁| ̄m ̄) ̄m ̄)プフ

The funny part about it is they are essentially the same shoe, which is a knockoff of these Charles Anastase spring 2009 platforms~
 
However, if you look at the original designer shoe & the photos of both the Foxy & the Dany, you'll see that the Dany is actually closer to the real thing. Which is why it wins for me

I love how the Dany has a rounder shape & the heel really elongates the leg~ the Foxy heel is a little chunkier with an overall more squarish construction. I personally think the Foxy is great for more casual looks, while the Dany is pure sex in a T-strap platform heel. Really happy I managed to snag my pair from the after X'mas sale on the Jessica Simpson Collection webshop for only 50$ too~

The Dany can still be found on eBay for insane amounts of money, & of course the Foxy is available in all kinds of cute variations at Solestruck ( ~ё ̄) -☆

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment