twitstamp.com

JELLY Current Makeup Trends

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post & 'got' what I was trying & somewhat failing to explain. I wanted to clarify though that I do not, have not, nor will ever consider myself gal (lord knows that's a touchy subject in the online Japanese fashion community, haha ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽) but that I did, & have learned that I still do, find great inspiration in the style ♥ So yea...

One aspect of gal that I will always draw inspiration from though is makeup. I was especially pleased to see in the December issue of JELLY that the current otona makeup trends mirror what I've been personally loving lately myself: strong nude eyes, highlighted cheekbones & nude or rich lip colour. Brown liner seems to be popping up more too. Also, it's important to note that the 'new' nude lip has transitioned to more of a pinky/peachy nude than a true one. 

Bye-zombie zombie lips... But hello vampire pout ♥ I just might pull out my MAC Kittenish lipstick this weekend for the hell of it.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment