twitstamp.com

Royal Flush

Tuesday, December 27, 2011


I'm not going to bother reposting my Christmas hauls since I basically already put them up on instagram here & here, but I wanted to share one of the amazing beauty products I got. Most of my gifts were actually beauty/skincare related, which is exactly what I wanted, but that's another conversation for another day... blahdeblah...

Ok, the NARS Multiple in G-Spot was one of the top things on my wish list, so you can imagine how stoked I was to find it under my tree! There are 13 total shades of the Multiple, but G-Spot is the new one specially designed for the NARS Holiday 2011 collection. The product is nice & big, worth the 39$ price tag & the colour is a gorgeous, slightly shimmery dark rose. I realise now I should have taken a photo sans the cap to show the colour, but I used it on my cheeks & lips so you can kind of get a feel for it there. It basically matches my huge burgundy tassel earrings, haha ♥ One tip though: it's easy to go really dramatic with this colour since it goes on dark, but you can easily blend it for day or leave it darker for a more dramatic night/party look.  It's also a surprisingly flattering shade that I think would look good on nearly all skin tones.

Excited to try the Copacabana Multiple today!

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment