twitstamp.com

Trench Warfare

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Simply Vera Vera Wang trenchcoat, American Gold Wild Horses top, AE cut-offs, Zeke wedges

I'm not really a Kohl's shopper, though truthfully/sadly it's probably the best department store in my unfortunate small town. I used to only go there to buy tights, but when I discovered that I could stock up on pretty much the same style/quality of tights at Wal-Mart for cheaper, I stopped going altogether ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ Mum, however, adores Kohl's, so when she gave me her extra Kohl's cash a few weeks ago I decided to give it another whirl.

I walked out with this pretty amazing trench, via the surprisingly good Simply Vera Vera Wang line. The layered structure of this coat tricks the eye enough that it could easily be faked into an outfit all its own, though I would probably throw a belt on just in case. Perfect fit though.

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment