twitstamp.com

90's

Monday, October 18, 2010

(^コ^)(^ン^)(^ニ^)(^チ^)(^ワ^)

I can't believe this blog almost has 200 followers! ガ━━Σ(´・ω・|||)━━ン 

That is so amazing to me & I really can't thank everyone who stops by enough~ I enjoy posting on here for myself yes, but it's always nice to know there are others who share my interests & enjoy seeing my stupid code snaps, haha!  ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

 So lately I've been finding myself more & more influenced by 90's style~ a little bit grunge,  oversized, chunky, & artfully disheveled ♡ PopSister magazine tried to push 90's style back in July, but their take was more early 90's, California beach casual~
I think these looks were great for summer, but what the November issue is calling 'Knit Girl' style is exactly what I'm loving for fall~
I think you can see the influence of later 90's style in the plaid, work boots & oversized knits.

This & the pages of the October Free People catalogue were my inspiration on Saturday~
(Scottish Fringe Jacket from Free People, Double U-Neck Long Sleeve Mini Dress from American Apparel, tall socks from Target, boots from BONGO)
Words cannot express how much I love this sweater jacket~ so cozy & a perfect layering piece for fall ♡
 These boots were also an amazing find~ only 15$ on sale at Kmart of all places, haha!
(*^日^*)゛グワッハッハ
 I have a feeling these are going to be wayyy overused in my fall wardrobe~

What do you think of 90's style?
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment