twitstamp.com

Hair Lust ♡

Thursday, October 7, 2010

ヾ(* ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄▽ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄*)ノこんばんわ♪
 
These weeks have been so busy lately, I really feel like I hardly have time for myself or the things I wanna do (´Д`。) Then today I was surprised by Mother Nature AT WORK sorry if this is tmi, haha! & couldn't go home because I'm in the middle of training a new girl so I've spent an entire day in pain & feeling like total shit... ISN'T LIFE WONDERFUL??  バヵァッ!!(。´>_●<)シ彡☆ 
 
BUT it's almost the weekend & today I'm gonna talk about one of my favourite subjects so let's cheer up~! (o^-^)尸~''☆ミ☆ミ 
 
I always tell myself after I chop off all my hair that I'll never do it againI'm going to grow my hair down to my waist if it takes the rest of my life, haha ☆ミヾ(*´∇`)σ[ノ ヽ``┼┐!] 
But then I see photos like this & I start to reconsider all over again~
(ノ´Д`)ノ★LOVE★(ノ´Д`)ノ 
 
I love everything about this hairstyle~ the cut, the colour, the model (Miliyah ftwww ♡), just everything! 
 
It's a little similar to the cut I went for in the summer of 2009, except less thinned out & angled. I loved the ease of having short hair & everyone thought this kind of cut really suited my face, but... I don't know if I want to go this short again! I always think how I'll miss my long hair which always ends up happening anyway, plus my hair takes FOREVER to grow out (´Д`。)
 
But... I really do love how this looks!(≧∇≦)ぶぁっはっはっ!!
 
So I guess it's back to the question~ to cut or not to cut?
(*´д`)?? 
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment