twitstamp.com

Sexy Celeb EGOIST Style ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

(^コ^)(^ン^)(^ニ^)(^チ^)(^ワ^)

I think it's safe to say I'm crushing majorly on EGOIST's 2010 autumn/winter collection ♥ Their monotone & khaki colour palette mixed with both fitted & textured knits is exactly what I'm loving for this fall season. 

Mitsu did a wonderful post on EGOIST's take on a/w here ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ 
I was inspired by ALL of these looks, but this one in particular was begging for a recreation, which I did on Sunday~!
Snap courtesy of Universal Doll
EGOIST staff-chan looking kind of crazy/cute, haha!ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ わはは

& my take~
(Lace batwing top from Free People, used inner tank + shorts, tall socks from Target, ready-made turban from Gold Saturn, Mum's Bandolino pumps) 

I'm tempted to try to recreate the entire EGOIST lookbook since it consists of just a few key pieces like this lace top & the plaid onepiece mixed with simple basics like the denim shorts, tall socks or tights, & fur accents. 

Do you think it's worth an attempt? ★=(−.⌒)

☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment