twitstamp.com

Some Things Recently

Friday, October 8, 2010

(^コ^)(^ン^)(^ニ^)(^チ^)(^ワ^)
 
Blogging 2 days in a row, whoo hoo~~!!

So, lately I've been obsessed with finding vintage & unique accessories to build up my collection. After some not-so-successful local secondhand shop hunting, I went on Etsy & scored these 2 amazing items that really channel some recent MURUA goods~
 How amazing is this chain print scarf?(♡´∀`♡)
It's SO HUGE too, it's nearly the same width as my bed, haha! I loved it immediately because it reminded me a little of this classic MURUA scarf.

Inside the cute little box were these lovelies~
Amazing knotted stud earrings made from recycled buttons~ so genius! ♥ Really similar to these square knot studs from MURUA.

I was also lucky enough to place a YesStyle order during their free shipping week last week & scored these 2 gorgeous tops~
 (From right to left: Dolman-Sleeve Ruffle Top (thank you, Jenny! ♥) & Elbow-Sleeve Color-Block Top, both from Taiwanese brand MYHEART)

& because I couldn't resist snagging one~
I'm actually glad I got this one instead of the Strawberry Pink one (which is now sold out) because I have too many bright pink blushes already, haha  ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!
I'm excited to see how this one turns out though~!
 
& that's it because I'm a bit tipsy from happy hour & need to drink some tea nowww~
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment