twitstamp.com

ViVi x 109 Book Vol. 2

Monday, October 11, 2010

(*^ο^)こ(*^-^)ん(*^○^)ば(*^-^)ん(*^〇^)わ(*^∇^)v ニパッ♪ 
 
How was your Monday?
 
Today was a federal holiday here in the US but unfortunately it was just another working day for me, buu  (´Д`。)
BUT I think things are finally starting to go better, so I'm happy for that!
 
& another thing that makes me happy today is the second volume of the ViVi x 109 Book~! ♡
 You can buy the actual hard-copy of the book at the SHIBUYA 109 NET SHOP & at Amazon.jp, but an online version has been uploaded on the net shop for our buying & viewing pleasure! 
\(○^ω^○)/ 
 
The book is basically a lookbook featuring all of the predominantly popular brands at 109 & features ViVi models. It also links to the products on the net shop so you can buy an entire look right away if you love it! There was definitely lots to love, but here were the ones that stood out to me~
Even though my love for w♥c isn't as strong as it used to be, their brand page gets love for the sheer fun styling on Rola. That monster fur jacket is just amazing! ★'.・.LOVE~(^▽^(^▽^*)~LOVE.・.・:☆ 
 Love EGOIST's chunky knits paired with feminine tailoring ♡
I also really like their take on the monster fur boot as seen in the bottom left corner~
I think I loved the styling of this page more than the actual brand items, but that blue dress & over-the-knee boots in the bottom right corner are love~
 That knit romper + polka-dot blouse are major wants!
Again, the styling here is just fabulous~ the name titty & co. always makes me lol though ヾ(@゜∇゜@)ノ あははのは〜
 Lots of popular a/w coordinate styles~
 Outerwear styles~ MA*RS, Honey Bunch & ROJITA get major love here ♥
 
Now I wish it would get colder again so I can break out my leopard fur jacket, haha~!
 
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment