twitstamp.com

Theatre Day + Ena's Make Point

Monday, October 4, 2010

\(~O~)/おはよぉ
It's Monday again, buu  (´A`。) I hope everyone had a good weekend though!
On Saturday I went to see one of my cousins perform in his uni's production of 'A Chorus Line'~
It was such a great performance & I'm so proud to have someone as talented as him in my family ♥
I swear, he is going to make it on Broadway someday!

I also got to play more with casual mode style, since we ended up going to the matinée instead of the evening show & I didn't want to overdress, haha~
 (Sequin sleeve box top + denim paginsu from EXPRESS,  necklace from Target, beret from Forever 21, used shoes)
I also tried my hand at Ena's make point, as translated by Hana from the interview Ena did for JELLY magazine~
Cat liner + bright lip~!

Here is how mine turned out~
Please to be ignoring my messy & overplucked brow, haha ☆ミヾ(#`Д´)σ[ノ ヽ``┼┐!] 

I still have a lot of practise to do before I perfect it, but the overall effect came out ok I think~
(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)
 
& in case anyone was wondering, the lashes I used were Ardell #102's aka MAC #7 fakes!
☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

No comments:

Post a Comment