twitstamp.com

Back in MODE ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

(Saturday: 4-ways cardi from random shop, khaki cargo skinnies from EXPRESS, used boots + belt, hat from Target, makeup from Rimmel, REVLON, Kose Cosmagic, Stila + Dolly Wink Sweet Girly lashes; Sunday: top from Tucker for Target, used skinnies + boots (not pictured))

So as you can see, I'm back to doing my version ofmode-kei, haha
( ̄▼ ̄)ノ_彡☆ばんばん!
I was wearing my good old studded beret from F21 with Sunday's code & I really should have snapped with it on so that that outfit didn't look so plain, buu~

Don't get me wrong~ I'm still into a simplified wardrobe & such, but I really missed doing gal-inspired fashion & make (´A`。) I hadn't worn lashes until this past weekend in like FOREVER, & even though it might sound stupid, it felt good to put that extra time & effort into my appearance.

I think at the end of the day, gal fashion will always be my one true love ♥
 So try to ignore Momoko's wonky eye & creepy smile here & enjoy this bonus snap of my favourite mode ladies working it, haha ♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆

see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment