twitstamp.com

L.I.P.S. ♪

Monday, December 13, 2010

all gal pics via ★Desire

Lip colour has been a recent debate in the Western gal community lately, don't ask me why ノ ヽ``┼┐!φ(・c_,・。) カキカキ A few of my favourite bloggers have already addressed it, but I thought I would do something a little different & just show my love for both the classic sweet pink lip & the bolder red lip!
 Gorgeous red lips as seen on Tsubasa & Kana Hoshino.

I think when Tsubasa starts wearing red lips, you know it's a trend that's made the transition over to more mainstream gal haha ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!Red lips can be spicy cute, as these 2 lovelies show so well here.
 The always gorgeous & fashion-forward Ena has been sporting a slightly different take on the red lip with this amazing coral colour that I've been trying myself lately~
Don't be surprised if you see more gals doing coral soon since I think it's a great transition colour between winter & spring!
& of course, the quintessential pink lip is always lovely~
 ^3^・・・☆chu

What do you guys think? Do you prefer red over pink or vice versa?
Loving coral lips?
( ・◇・)?(・◇・ )
 
see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment